- Many people exercise a lot but see very little positive change to their bodies. Why? No amount of exercise will help you lose weight or tone up unless your diet is controlled too.
- Our waist trainers can help by diminishing your appetite due to the tight compression resulting in a desire to eat smaller portions during each meal (Diet is the most important factor in achieving weight loss).
- Most people are busy with long work hours, children or other commitments, resulting in a lack of time to exercise throughout the week, so have used a waist trainer as an alternative.
- The waist trainer works by diminishing your appetite to eat smaller portions throughout the day to allow your body to metabolise the food better and turn more of it into energy rather than stored fat.
- Instead of eating 2-3 large meals per day, you will feel fuller and be more inclined to eat smaller portions throughout the day.
Wake up looking great but bloated and chubby at the end of the day?
- Persistently wearing your waist trainer for a few weeks and cutting down food portions will result in a flatter, more toned and tighter looking stomach region even when your waist trainer is off.
Poor posture and suffer from back pain caused by sitting or standing all day?
- Our waist trainers can improve your posture (forces your back to an upright position)
- Our waist trainers can immediately relieve back pain and tension that you probably did not realize was caused from poor posture for those who stand or sit for long periods at a time e.g. retail, hospo, office.
PLEASE REMEMBER For long term permanent results your waist trainer should be used in conjunction with healthy diet and moderate, regular exercise.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LATEX TRAINER & DAY TO DAY TRAINER?
Day To Day: The Day to Day trainer is more elasticated, very safe and stretches to mould with your body for daily wear although still tight enough to constrain the waist region to achieve your desired results.
Latex: The Latex Trainer is made out of a stronger, thicker and sturdier material.
We generally recommend latex as the quality is relatively better than the Day to Day trainer.
@WAISTTRAINERFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM
SHOW US JUST HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR WAIST TRAINER BY TAGGING @WAISTTRAINERFITNESS & #WAISTTRAINERFITNESS